Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Trailer - Take Shelter

Director: Jeff Nichols
Starring: Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain
Production year: 2011

This trailer is both immensely creepy and highly intriguing. Shannon (The Woodsmen, Revolutionary Road) is a very striking actor and always creates an original mood. Nichols, who wrote the screenplay as well, has worked with Shannon before (Shotgun Stories). I look forward to a very deep, dark, and disturbing film.

1 comment: