Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trailer - Jack and Jill

Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Katie Holmes, Al Pacino
Production year: 2011

From the director of Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry comes yet another idiotic Adam Sandler farce-comedy. This time, however, we get twice the juvenile laughs; Sandler plays both himself and his overbearing twin sister. I've seen Sandler actually acting before (The Wedding Singer, Punch-Drunk Love) and he can be excellent, but something tells me we won't see much character development in this movie.

2 comments: