Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sports - Seahawks


I promise to talk movies soon, but I can't ignore the debacle from last night on MNF. That's two Monday games in a row that were horribly officiated, but this was the first game of the season to be decided by a bad call. The regular refs make mistakes too, of course, but at least fans & players can appreciate that there is no one more qualified to make these decisions. With these current refs, it's JV officials calling a varsity game. Not fair, not smart, and not acceptable. The NFL doesn't care because they're not losing money, but if something doesn't change soon that might not be the case for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment