Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Movie Trailer - Prince Avalanche

Director: David Gordon Green
Starring: Paul Rudd, Emile Hirsch
Release: August 9th, 2013

Another trailer for a movie that looks like it could go either way.  I think Paul Rudd is very funny, and Emile Hirsch is a great actor.  So maybe the two of them work well together and the film turns out alright.  But looking at Green's past projects makes me very nervous: Pineapple Express, Your Highness, and The Sitter.  Expect some raunchy comedy and hope for something more.


No comments:

Post a Comment