Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Movie Trailer - The To Do List

Director: Maggie Carey
Starring: Aubrey Plaza, Bill Hader, Rachel Bilson
Release: August 16th, 2013

Perhaps it got pushed back, but The To Do List didn't come out this Valentine's Day as advertised.  And then it didn't come out in July.  Now it's coming out in August and I'm starting to question whether it should come out at all.  It'll be an entertaining raunchy comedy that has a lot of SNL people in it, but that's not really a good thing, those usually suck.  I like Aubrey Plaza so maybe it'll be watchable.  And by the way, Maggie Carey is too attractive to be a director.  As Colin Cowherd once said, great football coaches have got to be ugly; you just don't have time to be good-looking and successful in the NFL.  Same goes for directors; look at Tarantino.


No comments:

Post a Comment