Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Wolf of Wall Street

Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill
Release: November 15th, 2013

Now, I heart Leo.  And I like Scorsese.  I thought The Departed was a five-star film.  But I'm just not that into Wall Street movies.  I don't know what it is, I just don't care.  I know it's relevant and that the stories are often based on true events, but I just have a hard time getting excited about them.  Maybe I need to see this with someone who is really into it, because it'll probably turn out to be a strong movie, regardless of the subject matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment