Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, June 10, 2013

New Trailer - Delivery Man

Director: Ken Scott
Starring: Vince Vaughn, Chris Pratt
Release: November 22nd, 2013

Seriously, when is Vince Vaughn gonna stop?  He just isn't funny anymore, or else he is incapable of picking a decent project.  How 'bout you do Wedding Crashers 2, have a great time, and call it a career.  Quit making a fool out of yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment