Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Movie Trailer - 47 Ronin

Director: Carl Rinsh
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ko Shibasaki
Release: December 25th, 2013

Call me a skeptic, but I have doubts about a samurai movie featuring mythical monsters and starring Keanu Reeves.  Add in that this is Rinsh's very first feature film and my skepticism is quickly turning into "are you kidding me?"  And it's coming out on Christmas.  Great.  Just what I want to do right after opening up presents, go see Johnny Utah slice some air with his katana blade.


No comments:

Post a Comment