Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Movie Trailer - Her

Director: Spike Jonze
Starring: Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson
Release: January 10th, 2014

As I write this I'm in the middle of watching The Master.  Same production company, a couple of the same actors, but the films look quite different.  I'm intrigued by this one; Spike Jonze directing (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation, Where the Wild Things Are), and I'm also very glad that Scarlett Johansson is just doing a voice-over.


No comments:

Post a Comment