Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Movie Trailer - Dallas Buyers Club

Director: Jean-Marc Vallee
Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, Jared Leto
Release: November 1st, 2013

I wish they had cast about any other human on the planet as the female lead in this movie.  Jennifer Garner is horrible; is that even up for debate?  What's she doing in a film that looks really edgy, interesting, and well done?  She doesn't belong here.  That might sound mean but I don't care.  Maybe this movie doesn't end up being amazing, who knows, but regardless she shouldn't be in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment