Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Movie Trailer - Foxcatcher

Director: Bennett Miller
Starring: Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo
Release: November 14th, 2014

Wow.  Steve Carell looks insane.  It reminds me a little of Robin Williams in One Hour Photo except this is a true story.  I'm not a big Channing Tatum fan but I think that Mark Ruffalo is a highly underrated actor.  This is getting Oscar buzz & I think it's warranted.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Couldn't one of these December movies have moved up to October?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this one has been delayed rather than moved up. It'll open in a festival, but then won't be released until sometime in early 2014.

      Delete