Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Movie Trailer - That Awkward Moment

Director: Tom Gormican
Starring: Zac Efron, Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Imogen Poots
Release: January 31st, 2014

Warning; this is a Red Band trailer so it's extra adult.  2nd Warning; this movie is going to be bad.  It just looks juvenile & pointless, with a plot that's been done before.  It's also got a first-time director, which is probably why it looks second-hand.  Skip it.


No comments:

Post a Comment