Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Movie Trailer - Zero Charisma

Director: Andrew Matthews
Starring: Sam Eidson, Garrett Graham, Anne Gee Byrd
Release: October 11th, 2013

My friends & I may not have played D&D, but we were fairly nerdy in our own special way, and I think I can relate to this movie on some level.  Which is the point I guess; we can all relate to dorky, antisocial characters because we all feel that way sometimes, if not all the time.  Who knows if this is going to be a high quality film, but it looks worth a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment