Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Movie Trailer - Son of God

Director: Christopher Spencer
Starring: Diogo Morgado, Darwin Shaw, Roma Downey
Release: February 28th, 2014

At first I thought this was a fake trailer.  And then, when I realized it wasn't, I started wishing that it had been.  Obviously this movie was made from the perspective that Jesus was the literal son of God, that he performed miracles, and that he was Portuguese?  Add in Roman Downey, the fiery Irish beauty from Touched by an Angel, and you've got a big mess that I won't be watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment