Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Bag Man

Director: David Grovic
Starring: John Cusack, Robert De Niro, Rebecca Da Costa
Release: February 28th, 2014

Oh John Cusack.  I've watched a lot of bad movies because of the great movies that he's been in, and I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be one of the former.  This is David Grovic's first film and I just can't see it being a masterpiece.  But I'll probably watch it hoping for the magic of High Fidelity and come away sad yet again.


2 comments: