Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Thought - 2014 Oscar Picks


Sunday March 2nd, 2014, the Academy Awards!  I've very excited about this year's Oscars, there are a ton of excellent films represented as well as the annual snubs left out.  It should be a great show, with Ellen hosting, and I'll be live-tweeting the event on Twitter (@OlieCoen).  You can check out my Oscars page for a complete listing of the nominees in the six major categories, but here are both my predictions and my picks for the best films of 2013.

Best Actor
Best Supporting Actor
Best Actress
Best Supporting Actress
Best Director
Best Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment