Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Movie Trailer - Good People

Director: Henrik Ruben Genz
Starring: James Franco, Kate Hudson, Tom Wilkinson
Release: September 26th, 2014

I just can't believe James Franco as a lead actor in a thriller.  I keep expecting him to smoke some weed or something.  And let's not get started on Kate Hudson.  She's still cashing in one her performance in Almost Famous.  I'll think I'll pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment