Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Movie Trailer - If I Stay

Director: R.J. Cutler
Starring: Chloe Grace Moretz, Jamie Blackley, Mireille Enos
Release: August 22nd, 2014

Other than that cool song at the end of the trailer, this was a complete waste of time.  I'm not a tween girl so I can't be expected to enjoy a cheesy movie about a cello player who may or may not have died.  Come to think of it, how would a tweenager even find it likeable?


No comments:

Post a Comment