Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Movie Trailer - Mr. Turner

Director: Mike Leigh
Starring: Timothy Spall, Karl Johnson, Dorothy Atkinson
Release: October 31st, 2014

I've gotta be honest; I don't know who J.M.W. Turner is.  But judging by the quick glimpses of paintings we see in this trailer, I think I'm gonna like him.  I'm sure the film will be a little slow, a little period-piecey, but I also think it looks well-done.  I'm looking forward to seeing Timothy Spall in a major role like this; he's a great actor who gets little credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment