Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Movie Trailer - Exodus: Gods and Kings

Director: Ridley Scott
Starring: Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul
Release: December 12th, 2014

Ridley Scott is a terrific director who can obviously handle an epic of this magnitude.  I just hope it's more Gladiator and less Robin Hood.  I trust that it will be, and I also trust that Bale & Edgerton can carry the roles, even if it's hard to accept them as Jews & Egyptians right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment