Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Movie Trailer - Fifty Shades of Grey

Director: Sam Taylor-Johnson
Starring: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan, Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Release: February 13th, 2015

I've not read the book, though I have to say I'm intrigued.  I doubt the content would shock me, but it's incredible the amount of women who are all about this story.  They'd see the movie version were it the worst in the world.  Judging by the trailer, I don't think it's going to be horrible, but it doesn't look amazing either.  I feel compelled to watch it if just to see what all the fuss is about, but I don't have high hopes.


No comments:

Post a Comment