Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Movie Trailer - This Is Where I Leave You

Director: Shawn Levy
Starring: Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Adam Driver, Jane Fonda
Release: September 19th, 2014

I don't know, maybe it'll be good.  I like the actors, all except for Rose Bryne.  But the whole life-is-hard-but-family-is-strong thing has been done so many times before.  I'd leave it up to the director, let him manage to make it fresh somehow, but this is the guy who brought us Big Fat Liar, Just Married, Cheaper by the Dozen, The Pink Panther (2006), Date Night, Real Steel, and The Internship.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment