Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Trailer - The Future

Director: Miranda July
Starring: Miranda July, Hamish Linklater
Release: July 29th, 2011 (limited)

How strange. Not only did July write and direct this odd film, but she also starred in it and supplied the voice for Paw-Paw the cat. If you have seen the only other feature length film that she directed, Me and You and Everyone We Know, you'll be prepared for both cute quirkiness and some very disturbing behavior. Strange indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment