Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Movie Trailer - Now You See Me

Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Morgan Freeman, Isla Fisher
Release: June 7th, 2013

Ok, so this might not be the best movie ever made, and yeah heists have been overdone, and yeah Jesse Eisenberg is kind of a douche bag, but I still want to see this movie.  It looks cool, at the very least, and that's something.


No comments:

Post a Comment