Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thought - Thanksgiving

Hello everyone, I'm back from Thanksgiving break.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and got to spend some quality time with your families.  I consumed more pie this year than I normally do, and it was glorious.  Football was entertaining, Carcassonne was played, and I generally had a nice four days.  Now Christmas!  Decorating, getting the tree, 93.3, shopping, and hopefully some snow.  Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment