Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Internship

Director: Shawn Levy
Starring: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson
Release: June 7th, 2013

I commented on my trailer of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone that the sun had set on Ferrell/Carell/Vaughn type comedies and that we could all agree on that.  Apparently somebody didn't get the memo.  This movie looks awful.  Just plain awful.  Sure we all liked Wedding Crashers, but that ship has sailed.  Levy needs to understand this and stop directing horrible movies: Big Fat Liar, Just Married, Cheaper by the Dozen, The Pink Panther, Date Night, Real Steel.  Wow.  What a list.


No comments:

Post a Comment