Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thought - DVD Talk


Well, my quest to become a professional film critic has taken a step forward; I have my first reviewing job!  I will soon be writing DVD reviews (like my Once review) for DVDTalk.com.  I will continue to post here on my blog daily, as usual, but about once a week I will also be posting a DVD review on DVDTalk.  I will link the two sites somehow, so please continue to visit 111 Archer Avenue and also DVDTalk.com.  Thanks, everyone, for your support.  And this weekend look for two movie reviews, one a classic musical and one the winner of You Vote, I Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment