Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Numbers Station

Director: Kasper Barfoed
Starring: John Cusack, Malin Akerman, Liam Cunningham
Release: April 18th, 2013

Oh, John Cusack.  Right after I say how adorable and wonderful you are?  Bad timing.  Sure, you're lovable, and I'm sure Malin will think so by the end of the movie.  But first you'll have to uncover some things, shoot some people, run around, say "Get down!" a dozen times, and generally be in an awful movie.  I'm very disappointed in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment