Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thought - Drexel Theater


This Sunday a friend & I will be attending Drexel Theater's 16th Annual Red Carpet Bash.  It's an Oscar-watching party at a great Indie movie theatre here in Columbus.  You can walk the red carpet, try local food & drink, win door prizes, and watch the Academy Awards in HD on the big screen.  I'm very excited for it.  If you aren't doing anything this Sunday night, maybe I'll see you there.  It costs $30 for an advanced ticket, and they expect to sell out, so don't wait too long.  Should be a glamorous night.

Speaking of the Oscars, I have made my award predictions.  Check out The Oscars page to see all the nominees, who I think will win, and awards from past years.  Let me know who YOU think will take home the Academy Awards this year, and check here & on my Twitter (@OlieCoen) on Sunday to get updates from Drexel Theater.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment