Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Movie Trailer - Fort Bliss

Director: Claudia Myers
Starring: Michelle Monaghan, Ron Livingston, Dash Mihok
Release: 2014

I'm one of those cynical people who roll their eyes when soldiers start coming out before baseball games, when people start chanting U.S.A.  And I don't really enjoy modern war movies; I'll tale mine medieval thank you very much.  But there's something about this trailer that caught my attention.  It just feels real, honest, like it won't be about a country but the lives that are changed when someone decides that it needs to be defended.  Oh yeah, and Michelle Monaghan is super hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment