Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Movie Trailer - Words and Pictures

Director: Fred Schepisi
Starring: Clive Owen, Juliette Binoche, Amy Brenneman
Release: May 23rd, 2014

Hmm, how many emotions can we shove into a plot before it explodes like a rotten tomato?  We're about to find out because it looks like these people are gonna give it a go.  I can't think of a story I'd be less interested in watching; two teachers who fall in love with each other & find themselves in the process, all while being painfully needy & unfunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment