Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Movie Trailer - A Night in Old Mexico

Director: Emilio Aragon
Starring: Robert Duvall, Jeremy Irvine, Angie Cepeda
Release: May 9th, 2014

An old-fashioned Western set in modern times starring Robert Duvall?  Yes please.  I've loved Duvall ever since Lonesome Dove, one of the best Western dramas of all time, and an excellent book I might add.  I would forgive this film a ton as long as it delivers the classic emotions of the genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment