Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Movie Trailer - '71

Director: Yann Demange
Starring: Jack O'Connell, Sam Reid, Sean Harris
Release: October 10th, 2014

It's like Black Hawk Down but with British people.  And since British people are inherently better than Americans (and, specifically, Josh Hartnett), this should be the superior film.  We'll see though; just how many buildings does he run through and just how many hours does he continuously bleed?

No comments:

Post a Comment