Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Calling

Director: Jason Stone
Starring: Susan Sarandon, Gil Bellows, Topher Grace
Release: October 10th, 2014

I like a good thriller as much as the next person, but this looks a little throwaway.  That said, I think it could make for an entertaining/terrifying evening if you could allow yourself to get swept away in the action and not get hung up on the fact that Susan Sarandon is no Frances McDormand.

No comments:

Post a Comment