Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Movie Trailer - Two Days, One Night

Director: Jean-Pierre & Luc Dardenne
Starring: Marion Cotillard, Fabrizio Rongione
Release: October 11th, 2014

Really, that's the whole movie?  She goes around begging for her job back for an hour and a half?  I like Marion Cotillard enough, she's a good actress, but I can't see watching this plot, reading these subtitles, just for this story.  Maybe there's more, but I think I'll wait for someone else to do the work & head to the theatre before I give it a chance myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment