Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Movie Trailer - Map to the Stars

Director: David Cronenburg
Starring: Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska, John Cusack, Robert Pattinson
Release: September 27th, 2014

Whoa.  Weird.  Although, what else can you expect from David Cronenburg?  I respect him as a director, but you have to be willing to watch a little crazy to enjoy his movies (The Fly, Naked Lunch, Eastern Promises, A Dangerous Method).  Neither Moore nor Wasikowska are my favorites, but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment