Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Movie Trailer - Cloud Atlas

Director: Andy Wachowski
Starring: Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Jim Sturgess
Release: October 26th, 2012

I love Tom Hanks.  I love sci-fi.  I like romance and I can stand Halle Berry.  But I'm not sure I'll enjoy a sci-fi/romance paring Hanks & Berry set in a multitude of times/dimensions/dreams/stories.  I mean, I'm intrigued, but I'm doubtful.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah...looks interesting. Although it looks like too much for one film.

    They should split it into one awesome movie and then two bloated, ostentatious sequels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, sir, may guest-post on my blog any time you would like.

      Delete