Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Movie Trailer - Stolen

Director: Simon West
Starring: Nicholas Cage, Josh Lucas, Malin Akerman
Release: October, 2012

Every piece of this movie is a reason not to see it.  West (Con Air, Tomb Raider) is the director.  Cage (Ghost Rider, The Family Man) is the star.  And the title; are you kidding me?  Please don't see this action overloaded, dead weight, turd of a movie.


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure why you don't like this...action overload? dead weight? turd? It could help the brain dead pass the time of day. There are times I like Cage...but I don't even like him in the trailer of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, perhaps turd was a little dramatic. But this movie is a complete rip-off and it was only made to trick people into paying money to watch crap. I guess that's what upsets me; a lack of effort to be anything but a cheap thrill.

      Delete