Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Movie Trailer - Fat Kid Rules the World

Director: Matthew Lillard
Starring: Jacob Wysocki, Matt O'Leary
Release: October 5th, 2012

I've seen Terri and it wasn't good, but Wysocki was.  I would give him another chance in a better movie, but this cannot be it.  Let us not forget that Lillard played Shaggy in Scooby Doo.  I refuse to watch the directorial debut of a man who is less talented than a cartoon dog.



4 comments:

  1. I thought it looked good. Predictable story, most likely. But I am a sucker for the high school rejects, coming-of-age, stories a la Juno, Can't Hardly Wait, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look AWFUL, but it does look amateur.

      Delete
  2. Wait... Are we really putting Juno and "can't hardly wait" in the same category?

    ReplyDelete