Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sports - The World Series

Was it just me, or did no one watch the World Series?  As a Cardinals fan, there was the emotional let down of the losses, but I'm not sure that's to blame.  I watched every game of of the Giants win two years ago and every game of the Cardinals win last year.  Would it have been more popular had it been Yankees/Cardinals?  Or is the sport losing popularity.  Or is it simply that October is football time, not baseball.  For whatever reason, and it's just a feeling, but it seems as if the World Series was a flop.  Well, it was a sweep.  That's not really that fun to watch I guess.  What are your opinions of the Series and baseball in general?  Will you watch next year?  Or only if it's your team?

No comments:

Post a Comment