Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Movie Trailer - Behind the Candelabra

Director: Steven Soderbergh
Starring: Michael Douglas, Matt Damon, Rob Lowe
Release: May 26th, 2013

So, from Damon in Elysium to Damon in Liberace.  Strange.  The film is based on the autobiography of the flamboyant piano player and will be released first on HBO in May.  Should be interesting, if nothing else.  And Rob Lowe is an added bonus, a very underrated actor.  Who knows; I don't get HBO, but maybe I'll look for a way to see this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment