Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Movie Trailer - Trance

Director: Danny Boyle
Starring: James McAvoy, Vincent Cassel, Rosario Dawson
Release: April 2013

People know Boyle as the director of Trainspotting and Slumdog Millionaire.  But I remember him best for The Beach, a film that I believe to be extremely underrated.  This movie reminds me of that, a half-surreal, tortured, twisted plot.  And I'm a big fan of Cassel (A Dangerous Method, Black Swan), and would trust him even if McAvoy weren't on board.  I'll be seeing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment