Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thought - Sundays



I don't know why, but Sunday is definitely my laziest  day of the week.  I mean, I still get stuff done, but I am completely unmotivated.  Perhaps I can blame football.  That's all I really want to do; sit down, eat chips, and watch football.  And when I was younger Sundays meant church in the mornings, a big late lunch, and possibly a nap.  So Sundays have always been lazy days for me, and I'm sure they are for a lot of other people too.

In the next couple days you can expect two reviews: a Movie Review of Life in a Day and a DVD Review of Zombie Lake.  Yes, you heard it right, zombies that live in a lake.  I know not everyone is a b-horror fan like I am, but at least the review should be entertaining.  Have a great day and a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the title I was hoping for a post on Ice Cream Sundays...

    ReplyDelete