Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Movie Trailer - R.I.P.D.

Director: Robert Schwentke
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Bridges, Mary-Louise Parker
Release: July 19th, 2013

I'm not really sure what it was I just watched.  It was like a cross between Ghost and Men in Black featuring Van Wilder and The Dude.  That sounds about right, but would anyone really make a movie that combines all those things?  No, I must have been dreaming.  After all, Marisa Miller was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment