Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Movie Trailer - Rush

Director: Ron Howard
Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl, Olivia Wilde
Release: September 20th, 2013

Oh, Opie.  You've done some excellent work; Willow, Apollo 13, A Beautiful Mind.  But you've also done some crap; Edtv, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Dilemma.  So I just don't know what to think.  And I've already seen Days of Thunder and Driven, the latter being one of the worst movies ever;  I'm not sure I want to see the lovechild of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment