Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Movie Trailer - Big Sur

Director: Michael Polish
Starring: Jean-Marc Barr, Kate Bosworth, Josh Lucas
Release: November 1st, 2013

I just can't get excited about Jack Kerouac.  I've read On the Road and I'd like to see the movie, but honestly the story is just OK.  It gets boring fast, and I think this film will too.  Can Kate Bosworth & Josh Lucas save it?  I doubt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment