Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Movie Trailer - Escape from Tomorrow

Director: Randy Moore
Starring: Roy Abramsohn, Elena Schuber
Release: October 11th, 2013

This movie looks freaky.  And weird.  And freaky again.  Randy Moore is a first time director, so we don't even have anything to compare this movie to.  I don't know, it might be too weird to give a chance to, even if there's a tiny possibility that it's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment