Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet

Director: Jean-Pierre Jeunet
Starring: Kyle Catlett, Helena Bonham Carter, Callum Keith Rennie
Release: October 16th, 2013

There's something about this movie that appeals to me.  It could end up being a total flop, but I think there's a magical quality about it that I'm going to love.  I guess it all rests on the shoulders of the kid and how strongly he can support a film.  But hey, this is the director of Amelie, so I'm in.


No comments:

Post a Comment