Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Movie Trailer - Nebraska

Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: Bruce Dern, Will Forte, June Squibb
Release: November 22nd, 2013

This film is getting serious Oscar buzz; I bet Bruce Dern gets a nomination for Best Actor.  Of course, that's all a bit premature, but at least it looks like a movie worth seeing.  Payne directed About Schmidt, Sideways, and The Descendants; all strong films.  So I think this one is worth two hours of our time.


No comments:

Post a Comment