Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Movie Trailer - Mr. Nobody

Director: Jaco Van Dormael
Starring: Jared Leto, Sarah Polley, Diane Kruger
Release: November 1st, 2013

This one looks weird.  It's like a mix of Cloud Atlas, Ender's Game, and Finding Nemo.  Jared Leto is a weird guy, so maybe he fits in well & makes it work.  I've not seen anything by Van Dormael so I can't use his other films to help get a gauge on this one.   It's a toss up.


No comments:

Post a Comment